Casanova



This is like my hundredth time trying to blog (and by blog I mean write my personal point of view about Fashion and other interests). Even when my previous entry was wrote a year ago, I really hope I can administrate my time and have time to add a new hobby: blogging. I will try to reply all your messages, but please be patient.

My mom told me that my aunts are wondering what do I want for Christmas. WAIT. It's November and you guys are already thinking about my Christmas gifts? How considerate! I think it's time to start doing a wishlist, even when I'm pretty sure I never get at least 10% of it, but it helps me analyse what I do want and what I do really need. 

NARS, Disco Infierno



I have to admit that I have been buying cheap nail polishes for the past 4 years (by cheap I mean no more than $3 dollars). The reason? I always use them once or I left them opened, so what is the point of spending +20 dlls in a nail polish I'm only going to use once? But last summer I was looking for an hologram nail polish. I don't care the price, I just wanted it. I found the MAC Cosmetics: Mean & Green. I have to admit it wasn't what I was looking for, but the color is very interesting and fun. So.. it made me realize that I might get more "hologram" nail polishes. 






Kate Spade Christmas Bow Earrings
For reason I have been spending my spare time looking at the Kate Spade website (by the way, they changed it, isn't it?). More precisely, looking at the jewelry. I have the tradition to look for a new statement jewelry piece during Christmas (last year was a Michael Kors bracelet, that I think I just lost) and I can't help with the Kate Spade jewelry cuteness. I found these earrings in Pinterest, but apparently they're not available anymore. I also want the Bow Bracelet but I read some reviews that it's not worth it, as it's always falling. *sigh





Céline Trapeze Bag

I'm obsessed with Trapeze bags in general, but in particular, the Céline one. I know that I'm not going to get it, at least not this year, but can we just admire how lovely it is and probably try to find a similar one maybe at Forever21 or something like that? I have to admit I bought a similar bag, but smaller, from Steven Maden and it's so lovely. The thing is that it's so small for this season (for some reason I carry a lot of things during Fall/Winter) and the color is so Spring/Summer. I think my bag needs a brother. Any suggestions?























5 comentarios:

  1. Nice post!!!
    Handmade jewelry on my blog and GIVEAWAY!!!! check it out!
    https://www.facebook.com/TheVelvetCloset
    http://outfitandabit.blogspot.gr/2013/12/jewelry-by-vk-xmas-giveaway.html

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice article! You're writing is really good! I have the same with the nialpolish hahah.

    Have a nice dag!

    x

    http://runfromthedesire.blogspot.nl/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So good collocation and I really like the jewelry in your hand.

    Read More

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Superb jewellery!!!

    http://www.trendin.com/Great-shopping-festival_8325

    ResponderEliminar