So today I went with my mom to El Palacio de Hierro (a Mexican retail store like Saks Fifth Avenue, or Nordstrom) to check out the Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse flats that are in the top of my wishlist. Unfortunately, they only had a pair left from the model I want and it was extremely huge. So my mom and I decided to take a look to other shoes and we found these ones:
El día de hoy fui con mi mamá al Palacio de Hierro para checar los Mouse flats de Marc by Marc Jacobs que están al tope de mi wishlist. Desafortunadamente, solo tenían un par del modelo que quiero y era extremadamente grande para mi talla. Así que mi mamá y yo decidimos ver otros zapatos y nos encontramos con estos:
Christian Louboutin Measuring Tape Sandal
$357.00 at Nordstrom
My mom's first reaction was: "Check these out! We found your perfect shoes! (Making reference to the fact that I'm an Architecture Student and we use measurements a lot)". I have never seen these shoes in my life, and as soon as I came back home, I tried to google some outfits that included this shoes.
La primera reacción de mi mamá fue: "Mira estos! Encontramos tus zapatos perfectos (Haciendo referencia a que soy una estudiante de Arquitectura y usamos mucho mediadas)". Nunca había visto estos zapatos en mi vida, así que tan rápido llegué a mi casa, traté de buscar en Google algunos outfits que incluyeran estos zapatos.
So what to do think? Do you like them or not? Imagine one day you wake up and these shoes magically appear on your closet. Would you wear them? If so, how and when? I don't think I would buy them, but if I magically had them, I would wear them like this:
¿Qué piensan ustedes? ¿Les gustan o no? Imaginense que un día despiertan y estos zapatos aparecen mágicamente en su closet. ¿Los usarían? Si es así, ¿cómo y cuándo? No creo que los compraría, pero si mágicamente los tuviera, los usaría así:
ps. The song of the day is Lover's Game by Geographer.




Hola! Mmmm no me gustan :(
ResponderEliminarwww.diarystyles.com
Wow, I love those shoes! Anything by Louboutin is amazing. Thankyou for your comment :) xox
ResponderEliminarhttp://myobsessiondujour.blogspot.com/
I would totally wear this! :)
ResponderEliminarAmor GLAMOROZA
Holaaa, me encantan los diseños novedosos de Louboutin, esta claro q es para mujeres seguras y que los lleven con estilo, si te los compras, nos los enseñas!!!Te vi por el blog de Retro Rouse x Liz estoy aquí..
ResponderEliminarTe sigo wapa
My blog By Joyce ♥
wow such a nifty idea for a pair of heels! I would buy that if I were rich.
ResponderEliminarhttp://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/
I love that they are different, measuring tape heels--who would have ever thought?
ResponderEliminarwww.thefashionexpressway.com
How cool are these! Amazing. Nice blog you've got ;) Hope to keep in touch!
ResponderEliminarxoxo Gozika
http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/