I've been a huge fan of tattoos for years. I love the idea of capturing a quote, or just an image in your body. I'm terrible obsessed with minimalistic tattoos: either just a word, or a simple icon. I've found myself browsing Pinterest and Tumblr for the last week. I know that I haven't updated this blog in ages (okay, in 2 months), and I wanted to share with you my favorite tattoos.
I said leave my heart alone.
I've been a huge fan of tattoos for years. I love the idea of capturing a quote, or just an image in your body. I'm terrible obsessed with minimalistic tattoos: either just a word, or a simple icon. I've found myself browsing Pinterest and Tumblr for the last week. I know that I haven't updated this blog in ages (okay, in 2 months), and I wanted to share with you my favorite tattoos.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)







I love tattoos and want as well one myself! I really like the Shalom tattoo :)
ResponderEliminarxx J
www.stilbrueche.blogspot.com
Recently thinking about tatoo...
ResponderEliminarThank you for your really nice comment :)
Kisses :*
www.ventura-fashion.com
I have this huge fear of needles. I like the anchor tattoo though :)
ResponderEliminarxo,
Daphne of Metamorphosis
small tattoos are the best !
ResponderEliminar+++
Follow us : http://frenchmaidandcat.blogspot.com
now this is AWESOME!!!
ResponderEliminarSpace Star Light
I just came across your blog on lookbook and I love it :)
ResponderEliminarI was wondering if you would maybe like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back if you do!
www.thesequincinderella.com
wow! cool tattoo!!
ResponderEliminarI am following you now on GFC ! Hope you can do the same=D
The Fashion Commoner
Beautiful pictures my dear! your blog is so lovely!:)
ResponderEliminarwe can follow each other if you want :)
www.marcheri.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/Marcheri55
well minimalistic tottoos have always been my highlight!
ResponderEliminarlet's follow each other?
http://www.helendushko.com/
Helen
xo
That is so cute! I want a tattoo now... I really love your blog I found you from lookbook.. would love to follow each other??
ResponderEliminarxo
do you want to follow back each other?
ResponderEliminarhttp://thecreativeshoot.blogspot.com.es/
xxx
great blog
Small tattoos are great. They have such a presence without being overbearing.
ResponderEliminarif the anchor tattoo is one of theo gosselin's picture i think you should mention his name ...just to respect his work ...
ResponderEliminarI said my heart to be alone forever...!
ResponderEliminarI really love minimalistic tattoos. There's something so personal about them, just in that their simple and can have lots of different meanings to everyone.
ResponderEliminarwww.glitterdaiquiri.com
I love minimalistic tattoos as well, they can be so delicate! =)
ResponderEliminarhttp://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com
These are awesome! I'd love to get a tattoo but I'm too much of a wimp. Great post and blog!
ResponderEliminarhttp://fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk
xx
cool tatooo!!!!! :) great post
ResponderEliminarhttp://alicefashiondream.wordpress.com
XOXO
Nice bracelets in steal.
ResponderEliminarI just love word tattoos as well. You should get one!
ResponderEliminar<a href="http://thewolfinthecity.com/" target="_blank”>WOLF IN THE CITY</a>
So beautiful bracelets and I LOVE~
ResponderEliminarView More Bridesmaid dress
Wow so beautiful jewelry in hands
ResponderEliminarView More