i took a sip of something poison

I can't believe today's finally August. Every first day of the month, I try to set myself a couple of goals for the month. You know, small things you want to achieve. But, this month is going to be a little bit different. I made a list of my must haves for this month. I have to admit that August is such a difficult month for me. People say that's still summer, but for me it's the beginning of fall. I'm starting school again next week and it doesn't feel like summer anymore now that my holidays are over. But right now, I'm not sure, because the weather here in my city is extremely hot. So, I'm going to start with my must haves.

No puedo creer que finalmente sea Agosto. Cada primer día del mes, trato de ponerme ciertas metas para el mes. Ya saben, cosas pequeñas que quieres alcanzar. Pero este mes, sera un poquito diferente. Hice una lista de mis must haves para este mes. Tengo que admitir que Agosto es un mes difícil para mi. La gente dice que todavía es verano, pero para mi es el inicio de otoño. Empiezo con la escuela otra vez la próxima semana y ya no se siente que es verano ahora que mis vacaciones se acabaron. Pero por ahora ya no estoy segura porque el clima en mi ciudad es extremadamente caluroso. Así que, empezaré con mi lista de must haves.



The Luxe by Anna Godbersen: I bought this book about 2 years ago. I went to the library the other day and I wanted to buy a book, but I told myself that I'll buy new books when I finish reading the ones I haven't started. I started to read this book a week ago. The story is like Gossip Girl but in the 1890's. It's all about drama, guys, love, betrayal, gossip. I haven't finished it yet, but I recommend it to you all.

Light Brown Dress As I mentioned it before, August for me it's like the beginning of fall. What a better start than a summer/light brown dress.

Nail Polishes I have a huge obsession of buying nail polishes. Especially because I use the color once or twice, and then I'm want to buy another color, that's why I have a lot. But this season I couldn't resist to crave for these tones.

Edgy Jewellery: Some of you already know that I have a huge obsession for anything edgy: spikes, skulls and claws are quite addictive for me right now. 

Nude Make-up: I wanted to buy a nude lipstick last week, and I ended buying Honey Love by Mac Cosmetics. The nude make-up has been one of my favorites, especially because there is no need to use so much make-up to get the look (and with this weather I barely want to wear any make-up) and you get a fresh and natural look, with a touch of girly.

What do you think? What's on your August's must haves? Are there any goals you want to achieve for this month? I personally want to focus on my school and get higher grades (I think everybody says that at the beginning of the semester, isn't?).

Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry I haven't been updating too much (as I expected). As I already said, I'm starting school next week so I have been a little busy with some stuff. I hope I can organize myself once I go back to school so I can keep posting (And I promise more outfit posts!!!)


Latidos por Anna Godbersen: Compré este libro hace como 2 años. Fui a la librería el otro día y quise comprar un libro, pero de dije a mi misma que compraré libros nuevos cuando termine de leer los que ni si quiera he empezado. Empezé a leer este libro hace como una semana. La historia es como Gossip Girl pero en los años 1890's. Todo es acerca del drama, chicos, amor, traición, chismes. Aún no he terminado de leerlo, pero se los recomiendo a todo.

Vestido Café Como lo mencioné anteriormente, Agosto es como el inicio del otoño. Que mejor manera de empezar con un vestido de verano café.

Esmaltes Tengo una obsesión con los esmaltes. Especialmente porque uso un color una o dos veces, y después quiero otro color y esa es la razón por la cuál tengo muchos esmaltes. Pero esta temporada no me pude resistir a querer estos tonos de esmaltes.

Accesorios Edgy: Algunos de ustedes saben que tengo una obsesión por cualquier cosa edgy: calaveras, estoperoles, y garras son demaciado adictivos para mi.

Maquillaje Nude: Quise comprar un labial nude la semana pasada, y terminé en Mac Cosmetics comprandome el labial Honey Love. El maquillaje nude ha sido de mis favoritos, especialmente porque no hay la necesidad de usar mucho maquillaje para conseguir el look (y con este calor raramente quiero usar maquillaje)y obtienes un look fresco y natural con un toque femenino.

Ustedes que piensan? Qué se encuentra en sus must-haves de Agosto? Hay algunas metas que quieren realizar este mes? En lo personal quiero enfocarme más en la escuela y tener calificaciones más altas (Creo que todos decimos esto al principio del semestre)

Oh, y de hecho, perdonenme porque no he actualizado mucho (como yo esperaba). Como ya lo dije, empiezo otra vez con la escuela la próxima semana así que he andado un poquito ocupada con algunas cosas. Espero que me pueda organizar una vez que entre a la escuela para que así pueda seguir subiendoles posts. (Y les prometo más posts de mis outfits!!!)



1 comentario:

  1. Lovely collage with nude shades :) I love colour, but sometimes it's nice to be dressed up in all natural shades.

    Thank you for the comment you posted some time ago. Would you like to stay in touch and follow each other ? :) Let me know, I'll follow back asap. x

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ResponderEliminar