I'm going to be honest, during my summer, I entered to a lot of giveaways, many, that I forgot which ones I registered for. About a month ago, they notified to me that I won an amazing dress from OASAP. The dress is incredibly lovely. When I posted this dress on my personal facebook, my friends started to ask me if it was either a shirt or a skirt (actually a guy asked me if it was a curtain). But no, it's a dress with some beautiful details on the neck. Actually it has some details on the sleeves that to be honest, I didn't liked them so much, so I hope I can fix it this weekend. The dress is just simple, but elegant.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


Really cute dress :)
ResponderEliminarxx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com
Just dropping by to show some support from Lookbook :)
ResponderEliminarWould you like to follow each other on blogger with GFC and Lookbook?
Please let me know if you do so I can follow back x
www.thesequincinderella.com
http://lookbook.nu/thesequincinderella
Hahah of course boys!!
ResponderEliminarAdorable dress, I love the flowyness of it.
w/love
withinthesun.blogspot.com
Great Blog!
ResponderEliminarWould you like to follow each other on GFC?
vivianista.com
I love purity ring...
ResponderEliminarfind your blog from http://forum.lookbook.nu/,i love your blog style.could you tell me how to make blog better?
ResponderEliminarthanks
rewards;
my blog http://okbags.blogspot.com/